User and Confidentiality Agreement
visitbelek.com User and Confidentiality Agreement (hereinafter referred to as “Agreement”) has been signed between visitbelek.com (hereinafter referred to as “Visit Belek”) and Internet users (hereinafter referred to as “User”) that will visit https://www.visitbelek.com (hereinafter referred to as “visitbelek.com”) belonging to Visit Belek.
1. visitbelek.com is a website that provides news, events and contents about Belek to users.
2. User is considered to have agreed with this Agreement by visiting visitbelek.com.
4. All rights related to the domain name visitbelek.com and sub-domain names are reserved by Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture.
5. It is forbidden to send messages and comments or share photos that disturb other users and include threats, harassment and insult, on public fields at visitbelek.com. Such comments can be deleted by the administrators of visitbelek.com.
6. Information, data, photos, videos, audio clips, comments, articles, codes and graphics found on visitbelek.com shall be referred to as “content”, and such contents are also added by editors of visitbelek.com.
7. Apart from using the services offered on visitbelek.com, it is forbidden to use the content found on visitbelek.com for other purposes, or imitate, change, distribute or store them. User cannot sell the contents found on visitbelek.com, exploit them for purposes such as advertising, or use them in a way that will damage the rights of third persons.
8. Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture may request a fee for specific fields or categories of visitbelek.com and some services used on visitbelek.com, and determine such fees unilaterally.
9. User cannot carry out activities that will prevent use of or make it difficult for other users to use visitbelek.com, or damage or make its database or servers dysfunctional; damage any hardware, software or communication element; create software or another computer code or file that includes viruses; attempt to access any system, data or password for which they are unauthorized; be directly or indirectly engaged in actions that will decode or disrupt the function of algorithms and codes in the services provided; change, transform, translate or publish any content in other websites without citation; distribute content that may cause damage on 3rd persons such as messages including illegal information, chain e-mails or software viruses; send programs and/or information that will cause damage on the information or software in the computer of other users; or perform such actions that are illegal and may cause damage on Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture and visitbelek.com. Otherwise, Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture reserves the right to initiate all legal proceedings and make claims.
10. In the case that User breaches the terms of this Agreement, provides faulty or incorrect information while using visitbelek.com or sending a form to visitbelek.com, uses the services offered on visitbelek.com for malicious purposes, or it is deemed necessary by the Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture, Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture may block User from using visitbelek.com or end their membership without any reason. In such cases, Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture also reserves all its rights to take penal action.
11. Photos, descriptions, methods, codes, programs, operation designs, logos, pictures and texts found on visitbelek.com cannot be used in other platforms without permission of visitbelek.com.
12. Apart from personal use related to contents financial rights of which belong to Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture as well as all photos, descriptions, methods, codes, programs, operation and images, User cannot publish any content by copying, processing, or using institutions that make wire or wireless broadcast such as radio-television, satellite and cable including mainly Internet, or any tools including but not limited to those used for transmitting signals, audio and/or video including digital transmission.
13. Citation of the content on visitbelek.com is permitted only when the User stays within reasonable limits and provides reference and links to our website related to the relevant content. The reasonable limit consists of a simple summary of work or other content, and must be at a level that does not eliminate the need to visit visitbelek.com in order to learn about the content. In each case, it is forbidden to cite the whole of any content on visitbelek.com without written consent of Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture, even if all the above terms are met. Provisions of Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works related to the subject are reserved.
14. While Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture spends all efforts to keep visitbelek.com free of any viruses or other harmful contents, Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture is not responsible for losses to be incurred by the User due to any technical problems experienced or viruses transmitted to their computer due to other reasons or any other damage (including but not limited to any damage on the computer or programs of User); User cannot make any claims against Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture for such reasons. User is responsible for taking the necessary precautions in order to prevent the mentioned damages.
15. Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture may change the structure of services offered on visitbelek.com at all times without prior notification to the User and/or suspend services or some features temporarily or permanently.
16. While Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture puts great importance on the continuity of the content, services, facilities and broadcast of other elements found on visitbelek.com, it does not guarantee that the broadcast and/or services offered on visitbelek.com will not be interrupted. Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture has no liability in such a case.
17. Some of the information provided by the User to Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture is mandatory (e-mail addresses, IP information, etc.) whereas some are provided by the User to Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture optionally or approved by the User for Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture’s access. Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture may store such information as long as it desires to provide a better service for its users, even after it is deleted by you. However, Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture cannot store the IP information following the end of legal period.
18. While Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture takes utmost care to store User information, Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture has no liabilities if your information is obtained, changed or deleted by unauthorized access into the system in which User data is stored by the Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture, or by preventing or changing the operation of such system. Each time the User visits visitbelek.com, IP address, operating system, browser (Chrome, Explorer, etc.), connection time and duration, and similar information are recorded automatically, and such information that is collected without the User’s permission may be associated with your personal information and used anonymously by the Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture provided that it is not shared with third persons.
20. Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture may sometimes include information and links about websites of 3rd persons in visitbelek.com, promotion e-mails or ads. When the User clicks on such links and enters other websites, it must be noted that said websites or applications thereof are not under the control of Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture, and this Agreement does not apply to such websites. Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture has no liability with regards to the accuracy of information found on these sites and their applications. Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture has no liability with regards to the accuracy of information found on these sites, their use of information, privacy principles and contents.
21. User may subscribe to the e-mail notification list of visitbelek.com if they want to be notified about news on visitbelek.com as well as advertisements and announcements about other subjects. In order to unsubscribe from the e-mail notification list, User must make the required adjustments under the settings menu.
22. Turkish Law shall be enforced in resolution of all disputes arising from the execution of this Agreement; Courts and Execution Offices of Antalya shall have the jurisdiction.
23. In disputes arising from this Agreement, parties agree, declare and undertake that books and records, and computer records (e-mail correspondences, Internet traffic information and access records [log] etc.) of the Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture shall constitute admissible, binding, certain and exclusive evidence as required by Article 193 of the Law on Civil Courts No 6100, and this article has the characteristics of an Evidential Contract.
24. Notifications to be sent by the parties shall be sent to the address and/or e-mail address of User notified to visitbelek.com, and address and/or e-mail address of Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture specified in this Agreement. If any change occurs in the address and/or e-mail address notified by the User to visitbelek.com, they shall notify the new address and/or e-mail address to the Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture in writing. If any change occurs in the address and/or e-mail address of Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture, such change shall be made in this Agreement as well. Otherwise, all notifications made to the address and e-mail address notified to Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture by the User, and address and/or e-mail address of Belek Tourism Investors Joint Venture specified in this Agreement shall bear all the legal consequences of a valid notification.
25. In the event that any article of this Agreement becomes invalid or inapplicable, other articles of the Agreement shall remain in effect.
26. Failure of Parties to use their rights arising from this Agreement partially or in whole, or their acts against such rights shall under no circumstances be construed as a waiver from such rights.
27. This Agreement may be rearranged and updated without any prior notification to Users as new features are added to visitbelek.com or new suggestions are received from visitbelek.com Users. Therefore, User is recommended to review this Agreement at each visit to visitbelek.com. This document was lastly updated on July 16, 2018.
Personal Data Owners may use any of the following contact channels for their questions, opinions or requests:
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Belek Turizm Merkezi Taşlıburun Mevkii 07500 Serik,
Antalya / TURKEY
Our company may provide its positive/negative response together with a reason to the received requests in writing or via digital environment within 30 days. Processes necessary with regards to requests are free of charge. However, if any cost is required for processes, our Company reserves its right to request such fee. These fees are determined by the Council of Protection of Personal Data in accordance with Article 13 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data.