Opened in 1994, National Golf Club has 27-hole course and is located on a 920-decare area covered with pine and eucalyptus trees. It is the first golf club in Turkey, which is in compliance with the standards of EPGA (European Professional Golfers’ Association) allowing for international golf tournaments. National Golf Club ranked the 42nd among 1500 golf clubs in the Mediterranean region in 2000, rose up to the 39th row among European clubs in 2001, earned the honor of the 16th place in the world as a result of Golf Magazine’s researches in 2002, and ranked in the 4th place in the World’s Top 100 Golf Courses list of the German Golf Journal Magazine in 2003.
National Golf Club was designed by David Feherty and David Jones with an approach preserving natural beauties of the area. The course was constructed by the American “Aquaturf” company in line with this design, and it is comprised of 18-hole championship area, 9-hole academy area and a driving range with a capacity of 40 people, and 2 putting greens, bunkers and chipping practice areas.